ANALYSIS OF THE PRODUCT
– The Customer is developing a new product or is re-launching an existing one, making it more efficient and modern.
– The Customer is in difficulty on an existing product, due to reliability problems or the availability of the electronic part.
Whether the product is a concept, an initial prototype or a mature product that requires a new electronic system, Eletica is the right technological partner.
Thanks to internal skills and collaborations with various professionals, Eletica will not only help the Customer to realize the electronic part, but can go much further. Cooperating in the development of the finished product, identifying critical issues, finding innovative solutions, supporting the tests, designing interactive graphic interfaces, taking care of product documentation, etc. …
The basis of an efficient electronic system is an accurate analysis of the product and the drafting of clear, complete and consistent technical specifications.
Eletica is at your service to help you in these aspects and to win on the global market.
Technological progress and the consequent reduction in prices make it possible to add ever-greater value to products. The electronic systems, even the smallest ones, are always richer in functionality and above all open to interaction with the outside world. USB, Wireless, Ethernet, Internet of Things are terms that have become commonplace.
Ease of use and upgrading, monitoring and remote control, interoperability, security, and safety. These are the characteristics that make a product, even apparently trivial, an interesting and successful product.
A modern design house cannot ignore therefore having an overview of the system and therefore being able to manage different types of software: from small-platform firmware to PC and Web applications, up to Apps for new media (smartphones and tablets). The software life cycle is managed using modern methods.
|Eletica is able to develop:
The soul is the software, the body the hardware. Equal attention and professionalism is required to develop both, but the software has an undeniable advantage: you can make updates often even while the finished product is in service. The hardware, on the other hand, is “rigid” and therefore requires particular care in the development cycle.
- drafting of diagrams (block, electric, wiring, etc …);
- circuit simulation;
- routing of printed circuits (PCBs);
- generation of 3D circuit assemblies, for the verification of the correct mechanical integration;
- automatic generation of project documentation;
Through the exchange of files in standardized formats (eg DXF, STEP, etc …) the final and optimal solution is built together with the Customer.
The mechanical design linked to the electronics presupposes an excellent knowledge of the components and of the circuit solutions, since it is a continuous process of choices and verifications that a purely mechanical designer cannot conduct autonomously.
- prototyping and pre-production of mechanical parts using rapid protityping techniques (3D printing, SLS, FDM, etc …)
- graphic layout design of membrane keyboards, screen printing, vectorization of logos, etc. ..
- dynamic analysis, fluid dynamics, FEM etc ..
Procurement of components and materials, assembly, programming, preliminary checks and functional analyses are the phases that Eletica performs on prototypes on behalf of the customer.